Wednesday, July 26, 2017

#184 Winner and Top 5

Thank you to all of our participants in this challenge.
 Each of the projects were so creative and the DT had a difficult time choosing a winner.

Thank you also so our amazing sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps



The winner of the challenge and recipient of the prize from the sponsor is...
#44 Red Obsession Cards

Comments from the DT: Adorable card!Love love the little Santa and  the sentiment . The design and the reds set it off

Congrats! Please read the following directions.  
You have 2 weeks to complete Both steps to claim your prize
1. Leave a comment on this post so we know you have read it.
2. email me with winner of Challenge # in the subject line so I can send you details on how to claim your prize

Top 5 (in no particular order)

#13 Creative Smiles
Comments from DT: A super image and traditional colours. Beautiful colouring.

Comments from DT: .love the idea to create an unusual wreath

Comments from DT: A delightful, bright Christmas card - I like the cute image and the offset diecut sentiment.

Comments from DT: awesome tag and fantastic idea how to use small image

Comments from DT: I love the Christmas tree fold and sentiment inside.

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our next challenge.

5 comments:

Golden Goddess Designs said...

thanks so much for choosing my card as a fav!

Alicia

TERESA GREGORY said...

OMG I can't believe I have won, thank you so much x

Silke said...

Thanks for the top 5 pick! Congrats to the other ladies.
Hugs, Silke from KartenKram

Tina Föcking said...

Thank you so much for pick me in TOP5. Congrats to all other winners.
Hugs, Tina
PaperPlotterLotta

Donna Ellis said...

I love my new badge! Thank you so much for the Top 5 pick, and for hosting your wonderful challenge blog! Congrats to everyone! hugs, de