Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Winner and Top 5 Challenge 116

What a fun challenge!  A great big shout out to all of our participants.  
Your rocked those Halloween projects!

Sorry I am a little later than usual for announcing the winners.  I got side tracked today making applesauce.

Also, a great big thank you to our sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps.

The winner of the challenge is...
#99 Heather Hudson


Congrats! 
Please read the following directions and complete BOTH steps to claim your prize:
1. Leave a comment on this post so we know you have read it
2. Email me before the start of the next challenge.  
so I can send you details about how to claim your prize. 

Top 5 in no particular order:
#54 The Craft Bucket

#44 Ro Ra

#15 Color Kitty

#56 Pamellia

#6 Annette

4 comments:

Pamellia said...

What a wonderful surprise! Thank you so much for choosing my Halloween card as one of your top 5! I am thrilled and completely honoured! Congrats to the other winners, so many fabulous Halloween makes! See you again soon, hugs :)

Lizzy Smith said...

Woohoo ! I am so honored to be in your top five ! Thanks ! Lizzy/ Colour Kitty

Heather said...

Wooo Hooo!! What a great Honor to be picked as a winner! I sooo appreciate it! Thank you so much!!
Hugs
Heather

The Craft Bucket said...

Thank you so very much for choosing my Halloween creation in the Top 5. Well done everyone, love Jane x