Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Challenge 110 Winner and Top 5

Wow!  We had over 200 entries in this challenge. We loved all of your creations and had a difficult time choosing again. 
Thank you also to our fabulous sponsor, Rick St Dennis!


The winner of the challenge is:

#13 Lis M

How to claim your prize:
1. Leave a comment on this post so we know you have seen it
2. Email me within 2 weeks to get your prize
Top 5
in numerical order

#38 Larissa



#39 Lesley


#85 Deonna



#161 Kevin


#162 Anna


Check back tomorrow for our next challenge.
Looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card into your TOP 5, and congratulations to all the winners! This is so fab!
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

I'm THRILLED to be in your Top 5. Thank you for including me with all of these other top winners! Hugs, Lesley

lis-m said...

thank you so much for choosing me as a winner! I have emailed you !! x

Deonna B said...

Thank you so much for putting my card in the Top 5!

Deonna B said...

Thank you so much for putting my card in the Top 5!