Wednesday, August 14, 2013

87 Anything but a Birthday Card

Thank you to everyone that joined in on our Flirty challenge.


The winner of the prize from Sassy Studio Designs is...

Mian!

Congrats! Please email me so that I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the link on the title bar.

Top 5 (in no particular order!)

 Anita


 Jennifer


 Jackie


 Deanne


Beebeebabs


Congratulations to you all and don't forget to grab your badges!




For this challenge we are so excited to have Stamp Art Design as our sponsor. They are giving the winner their choice of 5 free digi’s from Kathryne's catalogue at Whimsy Stamps Store. Thanks so much!


Here are a few words from Kathryne...Hello stamping friends! Thank you for welcoming me into your home and hearts.  My desire is to inspire hope and joy, with celebrations of love and inspiration at the heart of each drawing for you.  I am delighted to sponsor your challenge and I look forward to hearing from you.  If you would like to why not pop over to Kathryne's Facebook page - here - or her Pinterest boards - here.


OK, now onto the challenge. We want to see Anything But A Birthday Card But please don't forget to include the Sentiment.


Here are the beautiful creations from Team A. Stop by next Thursday for more inspiration from Team B


Julie from Julie's Crafty Spot


COMING SOON! 


Ginny from As I do Rodos


Billie from Ink on my Fingers



This challenge will run until Tuesday, August 27th

33 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congrats and beautiful Dt cards x

sallysbitz2 said...

Loving the DT projects x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Beebeebabs said...

Thank you very much!!!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Had entered when challenge was first posted today and noted that my entry was #1. Cking back just now I did not see my entry and so I reentered. Please let me know if it was deleted for a reason.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful work DT

Jackie C said...

Thank you for putting my card in top 5! thrilled!

Angeline Choo said...

Such inspirations!! :)

Jennifer Scull said...

what great projects by the DT! thank you for choosing my card as one of your top picks. :)

have a great day!

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Great cards, DT! Lovely job. It's my pleasure to sponsor your challenge again. xx Kathryne

Linda Palmer said...

Darling DT projects. Love them.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous dt projects...Joolsx

cotnob said...

Fabulous DT inspiration, thank you for the great challenge.
Pauline
x

Julie Odil said...

Great DT projects! Thanks for the inspiration.

Charmaine Stack said...

Some really cute cards this time!

Mimi said...

Thanks for a great challenge and congrats to the DT for their awesome inspiration :) Hugs Mimi

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Aloha! Thanks so much for hosting a fun challenge. Love the inspiring creations by the DT too.

CG said...

Wonderful DT projects! Thanks for the fun challenge. Best, CG

Cindy Groh said...

Great examples DT. I pinned a couple of them.

Spyder said...

Lovely creations!!
(Lyn)

OlgaB said...

Thank you for all the inspirational projects!

michelealacarte2blogspot.com said...

I'm from Québec, Canada. First time i participate.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a lovely challenge again girls! love all the DT makes too! hugs me xx

Cindy Groh said...

I just posted another card. Thanks for the challenge

Stephanie said...

What a fun challenge. I love stamps by Stamp Art Design!

Paper Profusion said...

Thank-you for super challenge and fab DT work. Nicola x

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card by the DT xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great challenge and fabulous creations by the team!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Fun Challenge, and I just linked my project!

Dawn Frost said...

Great challenge! Could you please delete my second entry #241. I'm still learning to use my ipad, lol!

Julie Odil said...

Great challenge!

Spyder said...

Lovely challenge!
((Lyn))

Scrappellen said...

I'm having some trouble linking up my card/tag/box.hihi, but I leave the link here ;)
http://scrappellen.blogspot.no/2013/08/dt-kort-og-godt-nye-og-vakre-tekster.html

Unknown said...

This card is gorgeous! I love the layout and colors on your card! This birthday greetings is so amazing! Keep it up. ;-) Cheers!