Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Challenge 86 - Lets Get Flirty!!

Thank you to everyone that joined in on our  challenge.


The winner of the prize from Robyn's Fetish is...


SHELL!!!

Congrats! Please email me so that I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the link on the title bar.

Top 5 (in no particular order!)

Yogi

ThreeTrees

Glinda

Sandra

Karen

Congratulations and don't forget to grab your badge! 



For this challenge we are so excited to have Sassy Studio Designs as our sponsor. Thanks so much!

Sassy Studio Designs are just perfect for our challenge this time!  Their designs are so sexy and gorgeous!  They are my go to digi provider when I want something a bit sexy!

OK, now onto the challenge... Lets get flirty!!!  Make a card or other type project for your husband, boyfriend, etc using a Firty sentiment.  Examples: Happy Birthday Sexy, Talk Dirty to Me, Naughty or Nice?
Please don't forget the sentiment!


Here are the beautiful creations from Team A. Stop by next Thursday for more inspiration from Team B


Julie from Julie's Crafty Spot


Ginny from As I do Rodos


Billie from Ink on my Fingers

This challenge will run until Tuesday, August 13

9 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Nice work DT tfs!!!

Karen C said...

Thank you for choosing me as one of your top 5!! It's an honor and your badge is now on my side bar! :)

Hugs,
Karen C

Sandra said...

So pleased to have found i'm one of your top 5....thank you for picking me...and a fab new challenge this week...

San x

Sandra H said...

Congrats to you all and beautiful inspiration from your cards x

Glenda Atkins said...

I am so honoured to be one of your top five picks, thank you!
Glenda

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab creations by the DT as always!
Thank you so much for choosing my card as your winner
hugs shell xx

Chris (catt871) said...

great samples!!! Love all the flirtyness!!!

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Thank you for a wonderful challenge. I love all of the DT designs. Very inspirational.
Hugz, Lisa.

Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

Angeline Choo said...

Great inspirations from the DT! :)