Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Challenge 117 Winner and Top 5

Wow!  Thank you so much to all of our participants.  The Design Team had a difficult time choosing a winner.  All of the entries were worthy of the top spot!

A big thank you to our sponsor, Lacy Sunshine Stamps

The winner of our challenge is...

195 Sue Pxxx


Congrats! 
Please read the following directions and complete BOTH steps to claim your prize:
1. Leave a comment on this post so we know you have read it
2. Email me before the start of the next challenge.  
so I can send you details about how to claim your prize.

Top 7 (We couldn't narrow it down to just 5)  in no particular order:

34 Scatty Jan

78 KT Fit Kitty

158 Color Kitty

139 AngelicBadGirl

134 Norma

276 Laura Love

152 Lisa

5 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, that's wonderful! Thank you so much for the Top Pick! I am honoured! Big congrats to your winner and the other top picks! Beautiful work, ladies!

Ella's Design said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in your Top 7! There were some fab entries, so it's a real honour! Thanks again, ladies! Lisa x

Laura Love said...

Thank you for choosing my card as a Top 7! It is an honor to have been chosen out of so many entries!

Planetsusie said...

Oh wow - I can't believe that I have won this challenge! Thank you so much - I am doing a happy clog dance under me desk!

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

Lizzy Smith said...

Thank you so much for putting my card in the top!! I am so flattered! xoxo Lizzy/ Colour Kitty